Who we are?
The company TESTALARM Praha spol. s.r.o. is a private company founded by leading Czech experts, which provides comprehensive services in the field of Alarm systems - Intrusion and hold-up systems (I & HAS). It was established after the end of the testing activities of the Police of the Czech Republic in April 1996, when it took over these activities from the Police and significantly expanded the range of tests.
Our testing laboratory (AZL 1172) is accredited by the Czech Institute for Accreditation, o.p.s. ( www.cai.cz ) according to ČSN EN ISO / IEC 17025:2018. (ČSN EN are Czech version of European Standards (EN))
Our accreditation proves that the testing laboratory is professionally qualified to objectively and independently perform the tests that are the subject of accreditation.
The company TESTALARM Praha spol s.r.o. is a member of the Association of Technical Security Services Grémium Alarm (AGA) and also cooperates with the NATIONAL SECURITY AUTHORITY OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC regarding the use of standards to verify the competence of technical means intended for the protection of classified information.
Our company participates in the creation of standards, is a member of TNK 47 and 124 at the Office for Technical Standardization, Metrology and State Testing (ÚNMZ).
Range of our services
Our testing laboratory is staffed and technically capable of objectively and independently to perform accredited tests on these devices alarm systems
- Control panels (CIE- I & HAS), including expansion modules, keyboards and key fobs. Intrusion passive infrared detectors, microwave detectors, combined passive infrared and microwave detectors, active infrared beam detectors, magnetic contacts, shock and glass break detectors etc.
- Infrapassive, microwave, dual, directional, opening, shock, glass, metal breaking detectors
- Laser detectors, building communication systems
- Access control systems, code and release locks, locks with high security, lock state contacts (magnetic)
- Video surveillance systems for use in security applications
- Alarm transmission systems - communicators, wireless systems
- Acoustic and optical warning devices, trigger devices
- Powers supplies
- Environmental tests
- EMC tests
Our company can also offer a perfectly equipped testing laboratory. Read about the activities of the testing laboratory
Furthermore, our company also cooperates with an accredited certification body. With which?
The tests are performed according to the test methods and working procedures set out in the relevant technical standards, the use of which has been approved by ČIA, o.p.s.
The tests verify the reliable functionality of the I & HAS device in the range of demanding operating conditions, compliance with the level of parameters specified by the manufacturer and the resistance of the device to disturbances that may occur and cause unreliable functionality of the entire alarm system.
As part of the accreditation, the testing laboratory is qualified to perform the following tests on the I & HAS equipment: